31 January 2009

I Believe in Fairies!

Yesterday I was really worried for physics, because I'm really sick with a cold and all that. I'd texted Sam to tell Otto to leave me alone, but I wasn't really sure how that was going to play out. Luckily, he did, although Ian ended up being my lab partner (after all my weeks of praying before labs, this day, the one where I felt so shitty, had to be the one) and of course I got some teasing for that. And then near the end of class I was in a really crappy mood and not understanding the lab, so he came over and was like "Are you ok? Do you need a hug?" and I didn't really say no but I think I implied it. And then he kind of apologized and said he hoped my day wouldn't be as awful as it had been. Seriously, those two can be really nice and sweet one second and then immature jackasses the next.

So I had an okay day, other than how shitty I felt, and I texted Sam to see if he and Cat wanted to hang out since the all-spec party was a no-go. They said it was a good idea, so we all dragged our sick selves to Cat's and settled in for a night of nothing. I brought chocoholic chunk ice cream from Handel's, along with my leftover Yat's from Wednesday, and we all collapsed on Cat's couch and watched Family Guy, Jeopardy, and Normal Adolescent Behavior (a really crappy movie on Lifetime about a group of six teenagers that have sex with each other and no one else). Sam dished on his girl problems (he really wants to break up with drama queen Michelle, but if he does she'll cry and spread rumors about him) and later flopped on top of Cat and I (his butt was practically in my face and he was really squishing my stomach), which was really unfun. And we were talking about prom, and I was saying how I didn't know if anyone would ask me, so Sam said he'd go with me as my back-up if no one asks me. He does not want to go with Michelle. That was nice, though I do hope someone asks me.

Today I went to sports training (the last one!) and almost passed out cause of how sick I am, so I got to cut practicing short by about ten minutes. I stayed at home all day doing crap on the computer, unfortunately, and right now I'm texting Eli (though it's not really Eli, it's some other guy....too many sexual innuendoes). I guess he got a snuggie (!) and we were talking about that, and then suddenly that conversation ended and it was just really confusing. I have no clue what is going on. I am waaay too sick to figure it out.

Damn, I am becoming a beast at Yahoo!Answers. I can spend like three hours on there. I don't really ask many questions but I answer a lot. It's not even fun, more like a way for me to waste time in between sneezes.

No comments: