29 January 2009

Double Snow Days.

WEDNESDAY:

Woke up, found out it was a snow day. Went back to sleep. Made pancakes in the a.m. Watched some t.v., bummed around feeling shitty with a sore throat. Went outside to take pictures for photography, trudging through knee-high snow and getting super cold. Hopefully they turned out all right! I watched the first episode of Lost cause Alex has begged and begged me to, and, unsurprisingly, I enjoyed it. I'm up to the fourth episode, but the online streaming sites are shitty (the ABC one has really bad buffering issues and the sound doesn't match up with the video at all, and the other megavideo one doesn't have the fourth episode). Found out around ten that today would be a snow day too, and Alex called, so we chatted for a while. Then called Eli and we had the most random conversation ever. And then I slept until three, when I got a really crappy bloody nose. Eyuckk.


THURSDAY:

Today was boring-er. Slept until ten-ish, watched some Tyra and America's Next Top Model as well as various bits and pieces of Gangs of New York (I want to watch that from the beginning, looks super good). Bummed around on Yahoo!Answers, Facebook, and PostSecret for years, and even browsed various shopping websites. I supremely want something Marc Jacobs, even if it's like a headband. Filled out this crazy Facebook note that's going around all the snow day-ers (25 random things, tag 25 people and so on).

Otherwise, I feel super shitty. I've got tickly sinuses, a runny nose, drainage trickling down the back of my throat, a wonky stomach from the drainage, lightheadedness, and swollen glands. And sneezing. Blehhhhh. BAHA Emily wants us to stop the 400-message-long Facebook message. I don't necessarily like her at all. She still has my tights. AND my American Apparel leggings I wore like three times.

No comments: