03 February 2009

Supa-Quick!

I kind of want to go to sleep cause I didn't get much last night (eek! hives at 1 am!) but I figured I'd update supaquick, just on a few things.

Saturday night I'm sick and texting Eli when the texts start getting reaaally weird. And I'm confused but I remember Eli saying he was with some people and so I shrugged it off and played along. Then a little later I started getting texts from another number I didn't know. I just replied and stuff, until Jay texts me and asks "Are you getting texts from people you don't know?" I go "YES! What's going on?" so he says "We're playing a game, just reply. And make it fun." So I did. And I had a blast, I must say, going back and forth with those boys. Jay kept texting me to do stuff and etc., but none of them knew who I was (because in Eli's phone I'm under "call for a good time") and I didn't know who most of them were (just Eli and Jay).

A few hours later the texting kind of slows and I get a text from Will G apologizing for the random texting and saying that everyone had been passing around his phone. I cracked up...he's a great guy and it was nice that he apologized but I had known the whole time. So I told him that nah, it had been great fun cause I'd been sick and bored out of my mind.

Yesterday was my first lacrosse practice and luckily Krissy and I hung out together the whole time while the sophomore girls talked about Brazilian waxes (wtf, why do you even need that? I understand shaving bikini lines, but seriously?). Coach was late so we did our own thing while the track boys were busy showing off for us (including a certain boy!!!!!!), including a minute plank (did it easily!), minute wall sits, and tons of other crap. But then when she got there we had to do all the testing, so MORE wall sits, sit-ups, and push-ups. Not fun. We discussed the team apparel (including sweatpants with, get this, butt writing.....ugh), which I'm kind of excited to have for once. I really like showing off that I'm, as my dad says, a JOCK!!! Except totally not. But practice was pretty easy and I think that as long as I start running every day (ugh forgot today!) and working out when we don't have conditioning I should be good. I want to do varsity, and hopefully I'll be good enough to at least get put on there by seniority.

ALSO!!! Heidi came back today! I was kind of mad at her for running away to Vegas with people I'd never met, and I feel like she was pretty overwhelmed today to come back into the group, but I'm super happy to have her back. I missed her, and so did everyone else.

No comments: